Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Screw my daughter, I screw you!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Screw my daughter, I screw you!

    Cops: Dad Sodomized Teen Stepson to Avenge Rape of Daughter

    Saturday, January 12, 2008

    FORT WORTH, Texas "? A father sodomized his 18-year-old stepson to avenge the teenager's alleged rape of the man's 8-year-old daughter, police said.

    The father, 32, turned himself into to authorities on Friday and was released from jail Saturday after posting a $17,500 bond. He faces a charge of aggravated sexual assault.

    The stepson was arrested Jan. 2 and charged with suspicion of aggravated sexual assault. Police say the father caught him assaulting his daughter, and a subsequent examination at a hospital revealed the girl had been sodomized.

    Sgt. Cheryl Johnson, supervisor of the Fort Worth sex crimes unit, said in a story posted Saturday on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Web site that people need to "allow the criminal justice system to work for them."

    "This is a very unique case, but we have a criminal justice system in place, and no one can take the law into their own hands," Johnson said.

    The Star-Telegram didn't identify the father or the stepson to protect the identity of the girl. Fort Worth police didn't immediately return phone and e-mail messages from The Associated Press.

    When the stepson was arrested, the man warned his wife not to get the teenager out of jail. She posted bond for the teen's release. When he called home Jan. 3 after getting released, the father took the call and picked him up, police said.

    Instead of taking the teenager home, the Arlington man drove to an abandoned house in Fort Worth, beat his stepson with a baseball bat and sodomized him with a metal tool, police said.

    After the man left, the stepson found a pay phone and called police, who searched the abandoned home.

    "We did find evidence at the scene to corroborate our victim's story," Johnson said.

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,322386,00.html
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hutchinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Screw my daughter, I screw you!

    You had sex with my daughter, so I'm going to ram a metal pipe in your ass!...

    Wait, that doesn't work right..
    Where's your God now?
    "Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
    "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]

    [img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]


  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Screw my daughter, I screw you!

    Hell yeah father father of the yr.


    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Instead of taking the teenager home, the Arlington man drove to an abandoned house in Fort Worth, beat his stepson with a baseball bat and sodomized him with a metal tool, police said </div></div>
    GO VOLS

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Screw my daughter, I screw you!

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hutchinson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You had sex with my daughter, so I'm going to ram a metal pipe in your ass!...

    Wait, that doesn't work right..</div></div>

    "You sodomize my 8 year old daughter I sodomize you...."
    thats sounds more appropriate.
    Sure two wrongs don't make a right, but my heart doesn't exactly bleed for the 18 year old.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member GCHSBLUE's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2004
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Screw my daughter, I screw you!

    Mess with one of my Daughters or grandchildren and find your A$$ floating in the river with a slug between the eyes . No sympahy for this type.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Screw my daughter, I screw you!

    LOL i agree he is lucky he only got a metal tool shoved up his ass. And what the hell was the mom thinking, and why in hell was this punk let outta jail?
    GO VOLS

  7. #7
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Screw my daughter, I screw you!

    Thats what that stupid [censored] gets.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Screw my daughter, I screw you!

    Yea, SCREW HIM!!!! litterally
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Screw my daughter, I screw you!

    I wouldn't care if the pipe went in one end and came out the other. I have no remorse for this piece of crap.
    I just hope the father of the little girl doesn't spend a day in jail. But it wouldn't surprise me if he got more jail time than his step-son does.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •